Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stitches

I have a project. Dishtowels. With fruit. Fruit animals. Amazing, right? Megan's friend drew this Mooberry and I sewed it onto a towel:

It's a strawberry/cow. A science experiment gone wrong. I love it, although my next, sellable version will have a few adjustments. And after the Mooberry came the Quackpear:

It's a duck/pear. I do love this one. So much.




In other news, I made these hankies for Annie's Grandma for her birthday:




It was a new thing for me, Annie helped me find the stitch for the flowers online then I put them together. I ended up browsing through free fonts for the numbers and initials since my first attempts with my own handwriting failed miserably. I really love how they turned out though, much more delicate and they look more cohesive than my first attempts. Anyway, there you go.

1 comment:

annie (the annilygreen one) said...

is that a strawberry with udders???? hahahha....love it.