Monday, December 21, 2009

Bags

I got kind of addicted to making these bags.





The original idea was to make a bag sturdy enough to carry a lot of books. The two bags above went to Miri (who spends a lot of time at the library) and Megan (who is studying to become a librarian).

And since I'm 99.9% confident that my mother and sister-in-law do not frequent this blog, I also made these:

(See? Addicted. I made the same one twice. I'm in love with that fabric, though.)



And there's more, but they aren't finished yet.

3 comments:

Meg said...

I LOVE MINE SO MUCH! I'm going shopping tomorrow and I keep trying to decide whether I can justify taking such a big bag to the mall. :)

Meg said...

(The answer, naturally, will be yes. Because I am awesome at purse size justification.)

Herry and Jayley said...

Um, so I love these! WAY cute!